Are you ready to respond to the cannabis question at your medical practice?
As cannabis becomes increasingly available and more patients consider reaching for it as a medicine or supplement, you need to be prepared to answer their basic questions about it with the same confidence you would for any other medication. Are you ready?
We welcome you to visit the “Canna Help You” exhibit at the Oregon Cannabis Growers’ & Consumers’ Fair this August 12th – 13th at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. The exhibit will feature physician experts in cannabis medicine who will speak on the following topics and more:
● Why and how is cannabis a medicine?
● Cannabis as a stand-alone or adjunct therapy
● How can cannabis be used for wellness?
● Safe use of cannabis
● The importance of lab testing cannabis
● The whys and hows of educating medical professionals in cannabis medicine
The “Canna Help You” exhibit will be a safe and friendly space for real dialog with cannabis medicine experts. All medical professionals, patients, and curious individuals are welcome. Please stop by to learn about the power and potential of cannabis as a tool for medicine and wellness.